Outstanding Australian Alumni Association 2013

Outstanding Australian Alumni Association 2013

Saturday, September 27, 2014

17 on 17 | Chieng Reaction!

17 on 17 | Chieng Reaction!
 

It's not easy to steal away from office on a weekday especially when showtime's at 7! But we made it - all 17 of us on 17 September! lotsa 7s there as you'd have noticed!

What a show! Ronnie was predictably good and I thoroughly enjoyed myself with fellow alumni and guests at the sell-out Drama Centre Theatre venue at the National Library!

Well done! - Ronnie and thanks for sporting a photo with Kah Shen (left) and me (right) at the sales booth! I'm very happy about my purchase of two DVDs!

We'll see you the next time you're in Singapore! Till then, take care! Oh and thanks for the awesome promotion of Melbourne Uni in all your shows!

For those who missed out, I have the DVDs! Ur welcome 2 check em out :)

Cheers,
Thomas Danny J
UMAA (Singapore)

  




No comments: